Announcing $MRUN Loyal Community-Only IDO Round on MoonStarter
We are proud to announce that our Loyalty Community IDO Round will take place on MoonStarter. This will allow our loyal community members across all our social platforms who have showed their unyielding support since the conceptual framework of our project to access a private raise round.
After a series of exciting community-oriented events, we selected 400 people who are now whitelisted to participate in the $MRUN Loyal Community-Only IDO Round. You can double-check the list again just to be sure you are on the Whitelist.
As we stated in an earlier article, we will be giving a 66.67% discount to those who made it to the Whitelist. Effectively, we plan to raise $10,000 at a token price of $0.01.
Who are our Loyal Community Members?
Our loyal community members comprise of our Discord “Early-Birds”, and Metarunners who proved their loyalty in the different community events held.
Token Sale Details
- Date: February 21st, 2022, 03:00 PM UTC
- Venue: https://app.moonstarter.net/pool/metarun-loyalty-round
- Available supply: 1,000,000 $MRUN
- Hard cap: $30,000
- Token Price: $0.03
- Currency Accepted: BUSD (BSC)
- Loyalty discount: 66.67% on the public sale price (effective price $0.01)
- Vesting Schedule: 50% unlocked 1 week after the TGE and 50% 1 month after that.
- Individual cap: $75
How to Participate
1. Load your Metamask with BUSD on BSC chain.
2. Go to https://app.moonstarter.net/pool/metarun-loyalty-round.
2. Connect your Metamask Wallet, and switch to BSC Chain.
3. Click on Metarun Community Sale.
4. Ensure you have enough $BNB (BSC) for gas.
5. Distribution of $MRUN token will be on the Polygon Chain (you’ll need $Matic)
If you have questions about the sale, please contact us on Telegram or Discord.
Missed out? Don’t give up just yet. Exciting times ahead!.
Note: Metarun team members will never contact you via a DM on any platform. If you receive a DM claiming to be from our team, it is a scam!
Join the Metarun Community and become a Metarunner (previously GoFungibles)