Metarun Game Update: Alpha Build v.1.01 is Here
🎮Metarun Game is Live
Since our Alpha game launch in March, our developers have worked round the clock on improving the game design towards enhancing gamers’ experience. And while several design iterations have gone into the game development since its inception, our Community feedback has been the most awesome.
⚙️New Version for Alpha Build is here — v.1.01
Here are some some tweaks and game updates as effected in build v.1.01:
- Visual fixes
- Control fixes (still in continuous testing phase)
- Lightning fix
- VFX and animation fixes
- New locations variation added
- Added the ability to spin a character in the menu
- More logical, but hardcore object placing (this is currently in test mode and will aid in setting game difficulty levels)
- More logical placing of boosters and coins on the map
- Other bug fixes according to received feedback.
👉 Here’s the download link to Build v.1.01 👈
As before, if you are unable to install the HDR version of the game due to your device specifications, you can install the noHDR version to enjoy a smooth gaming experience on your device.
Please note: if after updating the Metarun Game to build v.1.01 and you lose your saved game data, you have nothing to worry about as all records are currently backed up on our secure servers.
Player Vs Player Mode (Coming soon…)
One major leap we aim to accomplish with the testing of this build is the introduction of Player vs Player (PVP) mode. We strongly believe that the community feedback will gear us towards a more refined version.
Gamers, Go… Go… Go…!!!
Thanks to our growing community for the usual support, and we couldn’t have come this far without you.